To enrich, inspire, and serve Central Florida through the transformative power of live music.
To perform virtuosic music that:
- Focuses on relevance and quality.
- Attracts and engages diverse audiences.
- Musicians, patrons, and partners support.
- Elevates the cultural life of Central Florida.
- Makes the community proud.
- Present high quality and broadly appealing programming.
- Elevate production quality.
- Expand engagement and presence of the Orchestra in the community and beyond.
- Foster results-oriented leadership.
- Remain relevant.
EQUITY, DIVERSITY, INCLUSION + ACCESS STATEMENT
The Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra celebrates the richness of diversity and variety of perspectives within our Central Florida community.
- We will continue to educate ourselves about equity, diversity, inclusion, and access in order to expand our positive impact to the entire community.
- We will support our musicians and staff by expanding opportunities, removing barriers, and working to build a diverse talent pool.
- We will create and present a variety of programs with the goal of expanding our engagement within our Central Florida community.
- We will expand our partnerships throughout our community.
- We will expand educational programs within our Central Florida schools and community.