Business of Pride
21jun5:30 pm8:30 pmBusiness of Pride
In partnership with the Tampa Bay LGBT Chamber, the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Business of Pride program shines a line on people, companies, policies and
In partnership with the Tampa Bay LGBT Chamber, the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Business of Pride program shines a line on people, companies, policies and progress, and recognizes outstanding business leaders or companies making a difference in the LGBTQ+ community.
Ally (Actively supports the LGBTQ+ community)
- Jayne George, lease auditor, Bloomin’ Brands Inc.
- Sabrina Griffith Jackson, Ultimate Medical Academy
- Jaclyn Reilly, St. Petersburg Free Clinic
Voice (Identifies as a member of the LGBTQ+ community)
- Marcia Alvarado, WGI
- Brian Bailey, Metro Inclusive Health
- Rogelio Capote, CAN Community Health
- Jason Fields, BayCare Behavioral Health
- Susan Gore, LGBTQ Resource Center of the Gulfport Public Library
- Jeremy Korch, Hays U.S. Corp.
- Colby Meyers, Raymond James Financial
- Tommy Whitehead, TomCo Solutions Inc.
- Michael Womack, Mercury Public Affairs
- Ryan Young, EPIC (Empath Partners In Care)
Voice company (Company owned by those who identify with the LGBTQ+ community)
- BKN Creative
- Taxes Tampa LLC
Ally company (Proactive in its mission to be inclusive and supportive of the LGBTQ+ community)
- CAN Community Health
- Enterprise Holdings
- Hays U.S. Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kobie Marketing
- Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority
An event celebrating this year’s honorees will be held June 21 at 5:30 p.m. at CAN Community Health in Ybor City.
(Wednesday) 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
CAN Community Health Ybor City
2105 N Nebraska Ave, Tampa, FL 33602