Transgender Day of Visibility Orlando
Transgender Day of Visibility is an annual event. This day is dedicated to celebrating transgender people and raising awareness about the issues and challenges they
Transgender Day of Visibility is an annual event. This day is dedicated to celebrating transgender people and raising awareness about the issues and challenges they face. It’s a time to recognize the accomplishments of transgender individuals around the world and to show solidarity with the transgender and non-binary community.
Join the Trans & Non-Binary Task Force for a FREE wellness event at The Center from 1 – 4pm.
– Tabling by healthcare orgs, mental health providers and other invited guest orgs that serve the community
– Update on legislation submitted and passed by the Florida Legislature: Simone Chriss
– Know Your Rights / Advocacy presentation
– Chill out / Craft space area: quiet space in the classroom making affirmation cards, creating journal covers and other self care activities. Opportunity to connect with others in the community.
– Enjoy free snacks & drinks
Let’s celebrate Transgender Day of Visibility by amplifying the voices of transgender individuals!
Any questions, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
More event details –https://www.eventeny.com/events/transdayofvisibility-9823/
(Saturday) 1:00 pm
LGBT+ Center Orlando - The Center
946 N Mills Ave, Orlando, Florida 32803